Thursday, February 16, 2012

Singular

What up Mother Effahs!!!??


*Cough*Cough*


Hi Booger face.


That was singular, booger face.


No booger faces here, there's nothing plural when it comes to readers of this poor excuse of a blog.


Hi mom.


Who am I kidding, my mom doesn't read my blog. Which is why I thought it's time to dust off the cobwebs, open the windows and get some action up in hee-ah!


A ton of shit has gone down and I'm sure I have a lot to say but right now I just wanted to introduce you to someone:





My brand new darling tiny-toed nephew!


Put your legs up against the bathroom stalls and brace yourself folks, you're about to experience cuteness overload.







Liam Cole was born February 11th. He was 8 days early which couldn't be early enough!


It's so hard to believe that this:





Came out of this:





Right? Some human being just crawled out of my sister's belly all wiggly, snuggly and tearin people's hearts out of their chest and shit.


Child birth is crazy.





And like the best thing ever.


And seriously? Seriously Liam, what's with all the hair? You've got more hair than me.





I've been sick but I couldn't let that keep me & Mike away from this little heart breaker!







Stay with me folks, I know you're feelin the buz right now.







Hello? Hair?




Okay, now that you are totally drunk on infant adorableness my job here is done.





Don't drive drunk and shit.

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwww too adorable.. I love new babies.. ok wait I love babies period. Congrats hun try not to spoil Liam too much

Rebecca Jo said...

It just seems like yesterday you posted someone was having a baby!!!

That hair!!! I know he's a boy, but come on, someone has got to put a bow in that!!!

Wehrle said...

So cute! Congrats Lindee (hmm, is that how you spell her name?? that is how my mom spells hers! Sorry if it is misspelled!) I'm glad you are back Kel!!

Julie H said...

Oh he's so precious!! Congrats auntie!!

Liz Mays said...

He is the most darling little bit of baby business. Your sister makes such cuties!

I know you are extra lovin' this aunt thing now. Congrats to your sis!

Brian Miller said...

oh wow...what a beautiful child...congrats to your sis for sure!

brokenteepee said...

He is precious

Christine Macdonald said...

Congratulations, Auntie! Thanks for this. What a BEAUUUUTIFUL reminder of what life is all about.

xxoo

Christine

Stacy Uncorked said...

Oh oh OH how ADORABLE is he?? But that's to be expected from your beautiful family. ;)

Congrats, Auntie! And congrats to your sister, too! :)

Suzi said...

He is adorable, but is he giving us the bird in the first picture? Is this any indication of how ornery he will be? Congratulations to your family Pooba!

Staci said...

SOOOOOOOO jealous, SOOOOOOOO cute, SOOOOOOO want another one.............and shit :)

Megan said...

He is seriously one precious bundle of adorableness...and hair! Congrats to your sister! And welcome back! :D

Queenie Jeannie said...

He's soooo sweet!!!!

And you?!?!? WHERE/HOW the heck, ya been?????? At least you still look good and you're still with Mike, so things couldn't be too bad...right? Or just so good that you couldn't take the time to blog, then?

Whatevers. I'll take ya anyway I can get ya!! Hugs and love!!!!

What's up with typing TWO words for verification??? That bites. Hard.

Debbi said...

As if you only have your mother reading, loser.

(I miss ya)

So, seriously, my vagina cried. He is freaking adorbs, and I am in LOVE with that hair!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Congrats to your sister, what a super sweet little one. And you know the name Cole is my fav! :)

Nana said...

First off, baby is a doll!!!!!!

Second off, (i am being your mom)

get a bar of soap and put it in your mouth for ten minutes young lady.

There.